Friday, 27 January 2012

Comments on Effective Communication

Having commented on a few of my classmates work, I've decided to share two of my comment contents here! They can be found on Hui Qi and Jo's comments section!


Firstly, Hui Qi mentioned her apprehension towards public presentation. I've dedicated the song called No Fear from Disney's Swan Princess to her!

Video: No Fear from Disney's Swan Princess
Note that I've placed a different version on Hui Qi's comment link

On a more serious note, here's a Chinese character written in its older form for 'listen' (听) which was placed on Jo's blog comment.

There, I wrote about how this character has a very interesting relationship to the meanings of its components. It has a ear (耳), a pair of eyes (目), and undivided (一) attention (心 ). The beauty of language don't you agree?

Have a good weekend ahead! (:

1 comment: